Thursday 6 December 2012

Up's and Down's and Life in General!!!

I haven't blogged in ages!!! Life has thrown alot at me over the last few weeks and has kept me rather busy. Although I may not have been with you all in text I've certainly been giving our current topic a lot of thought.

Good news... I have a new teaching placement which is just the experience I need to help me with my long term goal of qualified teacher status :) they have captured me at the busiest time of year...the school play. So although lots of fun it's proved quite time consuming!!!

It's Christmas :) A very exciting time in my house with a 4 year old but again very busy and extremely costly.

One a sadder note I lost my grandmother. she was the absolute glue that holds my family together and it is gonna take a long time to get used to not having her. I find this current topic about professional networks particularly hard at the moment as she was a constant source of advice and support. She lived a very successful professional life and was always happy to share her knowledge. She really will be sadly missed :(

I'm also moving house, looking for somewhere new and thinking about packing...I'm dreading it!!!

Just wanted to let you all know where I have been, I've set some time aside now to catch up with all your blogs and get mine up to date.

Thanks for listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment