Tuesday 5 November 2013

Module 3...

Hi all...

My inquiry proposal in planning appears to have some merit so onwards I go in the quest for new knowledge.

My inquiry is entitled.... Student Relationships: You only get one chance to make a good impression. 

I'm looking at how best to approach a new class in order to establish a good teacher/student relationship. Which research sows is critical to a child's education and a teachers career. 

With the new school year starting in sept I took the bull by the horns and jumped in with the practical side of the inquiry. With that almost done I'm looking now at analysing my results.

If any of you out there feel we could benifits from sharing it assisting each other please let me know I'm more than happy to help :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment