Wednesday 10 October 2012

Module 1 - Task 1a...

Right...the dreaded C.V, after much deliberation, idea stealing (checking out everyone else's efforts) and re-writing of my formal C.V I have decided that that an informal approach is best suited to this forum at this time :)

So please check out my About Me section for the low down.

I can see why this is a work in progress, I am already on this course not only acquiring skills to add to my C.V but my ideas of what makes me a professional and how to practice this and put myself across especially in this communication technology age are certainly developing.

I'm pleased to say the technophobe in my is slowly dying :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bobbie, I'm feeling a bit behind with all of this!! I've just blogged my first draft of my profile. Please take a look and comment if you have the time, I would really appreciate it. Having just read your profile I feel that mine might be a bit to straight to the point. I like the way your profile is written, it has a lovely chatty quality with all the information abot you included. One thing i did see though is your spelling of opportunity! I get it wrong all the time! Michelle

    ReplyDelete