Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Reflective Practioner/Personal Journal???

Well this has all got me in a bit off a tizzy!!! I didn't realise just quite how much I needed structure to learn!!! this is something I am definitely going to have to reflect on about myself.

The fear I feel about getting this whole journal thing wrong was eye opening to me. I decided to just get on with it and have actually been enjoying the whole process, but still with that nagging thought at the back of my mind that I might not be doing it right!!!

My journal has taken form as a written piece but i have made use of different colours to express my different moods and thoughts. I've noticed a tendency to grab for the red pen alot to express anger and frustration. I'm hoping that over time this whole experience will help me understand myself and maybe give me the tools i need to approach things for a more positive outcome and the red pen can spend a bit more time in the draw. I'll keep you posted on how i get on with this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment